139 Recent Deviations
Featured: Christmas baubles for sale
Custom CommissionsI decided to open custom commissions too! My other commissions are hereCustom Commissions by cool-papyrus
I can do Humans, humanoids, monsters, and ferals!
I accept both Paypal and points (100pts=$1). I only take USD in PayPal
To contact me, either comment below, note me, or email me at email@example.com!
(NOTE: When paying on PayPal, always pay through Goods and Services!)
I'm offering three types of custom commissions: coloured sketch, coloured lined, and full ref sheets
Coloured sketchs would look like this and it would be for $20 (2000pts)
Coloured Lined would be $25 (2500pts). They would be flat coloured with minimun shading
Then the full ref sheet would range from $35 and up (3500+pts
Fractal Animation releasedJust finished my first long fractal animation.Fractal Animation released by merknu
Not that good quality though (got sick of waiting)
mostly several experiments from the past months added into 1 video xD
this was my first time using premiere pro so there were several areas that could be better....
Here it is if anyone is interested in seeing it!
~DIGITALARTISTSUNITE~ is a group designed for deviants who create or enjoy digital art. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join, and the group is always thrilled to have new members.
~TOP FIVE RULES~ We ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure organization and community within the group.
1. Each member is allowed to submit two deviations into each existing folder every day except Featured folder...one per day.
2. Please don't submit any offensive art. It will be removed from it's folder if it is flagrant.
3. If a deviation contains mature content, make sure to add a mature content filter. If the filter is forgotten, the deviation will be removed and the artist will be asked to resubmit the deviation with the appropriate filter.
4. Make sure to submit your deviations to the correct folder. Any deviation that is submitted into the wrong folder will be removed, and the artist will be asked to resubmit it into the correct folder. If you find that there is no folder that applies to your deviation, just tell me and I'll make a new folder.
5. Always be supporting and encouraging to your fellow members and deviants. This also goes for welcoming new members and answering any questions they might have. It's very important that we all get along in this group and support each other so we can create great art and have fun sharing it with all of our friends.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!! The LateNightLounge is a chatroom made for members of DigitalArtistsUnite, but all deviants are encouraged to join the fun. With refreshments, live entertainment, and luxury, it is the perfect place to hang out after a long day. Simply click on the link below and you're there! For a limited time only, there will be a free admission, so hurry on over to the LateNightLounge!!